www.asiadatingspace.com treats the privacy of its customers very seriously and we take appropriate measures to safeguard your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how we protect and use any Personal Data* you share with us and that we hold about you, including how we collect, process, protect and share that data.
The full official GDPR legislation can be found here
www.asiadatingspace.com uses the information collected from you (Personal Data) to provide you with access to the contents of the website and to build your user profile which is a necesary part of the dating website. We may also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to it the website in order to improve user experience.
www.asiadatingspace.com may also contact you by email:
- to support your use of the website
- to update you on messages or actions taken by other users in regard to your profile
- to update you on new users of interest to you
- in response to emails you send us
You can decide which emails you receive or do not receive by settings within your account or a link within every automatic email we send.
If you make initial contact you consent to www.asiadatingspace.com maintaining a dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services.
Your dating profile may be available publicly. Therefore you should ensure that you do not provide private information as part of your profile such as your full name or contact details as this may mean that these become searchable. We will not knowingly share your private data publicly such as your email address, date of birth or password.
It is the nature of a dating site that you may at some point wish to share contact details with people you meet on the site. We urge caution in doing this and users should, as far as possible, try to get to know the person on the dating site before giving away contact details. If you have concerns about a user, please contact us.
How we obtain your Personal Data
Personal Data may be collected about you from the forms you complete on the website, including but not limited to personally identifying information:
- Name (this can be your first name or an alias, we advise users not to use their full name)
- Age (date of birth is collected but not shown publicly)
- Location: City, Region and Country
- Eye colour
- About me
- Who you are looking for
- Profile comments
- Images of yourself
- Image ratings and linked comments
Private data not available for public or user access
- Date of birth
- Email Address
- Message communications
- Telephone communications and notes (we do not mechanically record telephone conversations)
- Internet Protocol (IP) address and browser information
- Webcam shots used to verify your profile
Minimum Age of Access
The website is only available to adults:
- We request confirmation that a user is over the age of 18 before they sign up.
Scammer, Spammers etc.
We take the
Our cookies help us to:
- Provide you with convenient website functionality
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Allow you to share content with social networks
- Improve/tailor your website experience
Make our marketing more efficient (tracking what works best for our visitors and serving you relevant content)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Please note that if you disable or decline cookies, you may not be able to access some parts of the website, and some features, such as record keeping, may not function properly or be available to you.
You can find out more information about the cookies that we use and how to manage cookies here.
Legal basis for processing any Personal Data
To meet www.asiadatingspace.com’s contractual obligations to clients and to respond to sales or marketing enquiries.
www.asiadatingspace.com will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with access to the website and to provide support and marketing information about the website.
Any information www.asiadatingspace.com holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources, our clients and our suppliers.
Payment details such as credit card information are handled by third party providers such as WorldPay and as such we do not hold this information on our databases.
www.asiadatingspace.com does not sell or broker your data, although coincidentally there may be times when your information could be contained in data that www.asiadatingspace.com has purchased from a third-party marketing company.
Legitimate interests pursued by www.asiadatingspace.com and/or farangdate.com
To provide access to the contents of the dating website under the domain name www.asiadatingspace.com and other domains and to market the resources offered by farangdate.com.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to www.asiadatingspace.com processing your Personal Data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing or writing to us, see last section for full contact details.
www.asiadatingspace.com may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. www.asiadatingspace.com requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
www.asiadatingspace.com DO NOT sell or pass on information gained from your engagement with the website without your consent. However, www.asiadatingspace.com may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request.
www.asiadatingspace.com may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of www.asiadatingspace.com, its clients and/or the wider community.
www.asiadatingspace.com will process Personal Data and will retain the Personal Data for a maximum of 36 months from the user last login.
This will enable the user to re-enter their account after a period of not accessing it. This is quite common.
At the end of, or before the end of the 36 months retention period, shall destroy all documents, processing and data sets related to the contract that have come into its possession, in a data-protection compliant manner. The same applies to any and all connected test, waste, redundant and discarded material.
Some data such as likes or page visits may remain on the databases after account deletion but will not be identifiable to any Personal Data.
All User data is stored on a secure up to date server. We continually monitor and update the server in order to maintain the security of the server. Your passwords are stored in an encrypted format and we employ various techniques to prevent any unauthorised access to our server.
The Processing of Data shall be carried out within the United Kingdom, a Member State of the European Union (EU) a Member State of the European Economic Area (EEA) or a region that is compliant with GDPR regulations.
Your Rights as Data Subject
At any point whilst www.asiadatingspace.com is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that www.asiadatingspace.com refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
www.asiadatingspace.com at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (www.asiadatingspace.com) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the Designated Contact responsible for data protection compliance.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of www.asiadatingspace.com or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of Personal Data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the Personal Data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of Personal Data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What identification will be required?
www.asiadatingspace.com will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
a copy of your national ID card, driving license or passport and a utility bill not older than three months.
If www.asiadatingspace.com is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
Having said the above any user can delete their own account simply by logging in and going to 'your home page' and then 'account settings'.
All requests should be made by email or writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your Personal Data is being processed by www.asiadatingspace.com, you have the right to complain:
www.asiadatingspace.com part of farangdate.com
46 York Road,